Home sweet home,
This phrase is really true. Kemanapun kita pergi, sebagus apapun tempat yang pernah kita kunjungi, still our own home is the best place all over the world. Making home as comfortable as possible is the way to make it happen. Rumahku istanaku, in Indonesian. Walau kata orang rumah kita kecil, berantakan, barang tergeletak dimana2, as long as we're comfortable with it, it's ok. Karena terkadang apa yang buat kita nyaman blom tentu buat orang lain nyaman, but hell with it, we're the one living under it's roof not other people.

Buat sekarang tempat paling nyaman buat gw udah pasti rumah orang tua gw di tegal. Place where I live when I still inside my mom's womb till I grow up. My second home alias kosan gw juga ga kalah nyaman,

Beberapa minggu ini, gw stumble ke bbrp home design and home remodelling site. Gosh they have such a beautiful place. Gw lebih tertarik ama rumah2 kecil, 1 lantai ato 1 1/2 lantai. A half? Yeah, karena lantai atas itu paling isinya cuman kasur buat tidur.



Someday I hope I can built my own home. Gak perlu yang besar kayak istana, cukup rumah kecil dengan 2 kamar tidur, selama di dekorasi dengan baik I think it's enough. Or maybe a garage house like this one

from this

to this



Really nice rite?

or this one


nice garden

I even sketch the blueprint of my dream home :p, take a look

it's a 1 1/2 story home

1st floor - living room, kitchen bathroom, garden,  and working space

2nd floor or half - bedroom
Well have to go now, later, tonite I'm gonna post story 'bout me being trapped inside the office restroom.... for the second time, yeah it's horror. bye :)  

source:

Leave a Reply